1/20/2006

Questions of four...

Morgan tagged me. I have never been tagged before so I am not really sure what it means but I guess it means I have to fill out the same questions as her?! Well here goes.. Four jobs you have had in your life: Waitress/ Restaurant supervisor in a cafe/bar of a big hotel in Central London Shop assistant at Lillywhites sports store (lots of boys.. LOTS of fun..) Co-ordinator of International Relations PA to the Managing Director of JVC UK Four movies you could watch over and over: Bridget Jones` Diary (even watched it in labour!) Never Been Kissed Top Gun The Last Samurai Four places you have lived: London (UK) Durham (UK) Kumamoto (Jpn) Kagoshima (Jpn) Four TV shows you love to watch: Friends Will and Grace Ainori SMAP SMAP (have a big thing about Shingo at the moment) Four places you've been on vacation: Malaysia Australia France The Lake District Four websites you visit daily: www.foreignwivesclub.com Jenn`s blog, Kristin`s blog and Big Daikon Four of your favorite foods: Chocolate Sukiyaki Hanburgers Pumpkin soup Four places you'd rather be right now: London Paris Perth, Australia New York (just because I have always wanted to go) I have to tag four people so I am going to tag medea, illahee, Andrea and Christine

3 comments:

Andrea said...

hmm must now think, hanks for the tag

kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

Yippie! I've never been tagged before...will get right on it. :)

eatsleepcricket said...

You worked at Lillywhite's?!?!? That is SO COOL!

Us teenage NZ boys blew our travel budgets there in 1995... ahhh good memories :)