5/15/2007

Moving on...

Sorry for my little rant yesterday and thanks for the nice comments. This is all very difficult for me and that is why I think I reacted the way I did to the comment. I don`t like doing things that make people unhappy and although I have faith that our plan to move to London will be a good thing, I am also making alot of people (my friends, Daisuke`s family etc..) sad by going. Making people sad makes me guilty but as a wise friend said to me recently, I can`t be all things to all people and the only thing I need to worry about is what is best for my family, nobody else. Despite this I still feel bad and that is why I am kind of sensitive about the whole thing and why I haven`t been blogging about it all very much. Anyway, as the title says, moving swiftly on, D`s grandmother is not very well. She is in hospital with pneumonia and the treatment doesn`t seem to be working. I am praying she will get better but my MIL seems to be quite negative about it. We will go to Kanoya this weekend to take Joey to see GMIL and MIL as MIL has been so busy looking after her Mum that she hasn`t had time to make her usual trips over here to see Joey and I think she is really missing him, especially as we are going soon.

3 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

:)

so happy to read this post. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't apologize for yesterday! the person that left the drive by negative comment should be apologizing!


I hope all is well with Joey's Grandma!

Anonymous said...

you're awesome! don't worry about the idiots who judge you based on the limited stuf you put on here. I've been reading your blogg for a year, I don't know you personaly but from what I can gather you're doing a great job as a mom, wife and person. I wish you well and hope your family is well! by the way Joey is the cutest kid ever!!