4/22/2007

Joey`s birthday party

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Today was Joey`s birthday party. Have posted lots of pictures on his blog and am too tired to double post so if you are interested, then please go and check them out!!! It was a good day and alot of fun for all the kids. The video has alot of shots of my humungous bum so please ignore those!!! ;-) Ok, time for this sleepy Mummy to get some rest, will write more in the morning, I just wanted to post pics for the folks back home before I went to bed so thought I would link here as well!!

9 comments:

Sarah@mommyinjapan said...

My girls are sleeping now but tomorrow I am so going to show them the video of your Anpanman and Bikinman cakes! Very cool! I hope Joey had a good day and I hope everything went smoothly for you.

Anonymous said...

awww Happy birthday!!!!

Looks wonderful (even ur bum hehe)

Tigermama said...

Looks like you had a great time!

P.S. There`s nothing wrong with your bum!

Trisha said...

The cakes look great! I hope that Joey had a wonderful time!

Lily said...

Wow our two boys do share birthdays very close to each other. A Big "Happy 2nd Birthday" to Joey.

Perogyo said...

Sorry the videographer wasn't very good, but your nice butt was just too tantalizing!

We all had a great time- thank you!

mom.diaries said...

Thanks for dropping by our blog! Minori saw this video of Joey's bday party and wanted to watch it over and over again. Don't they grow up ever so quickly?

*Tanyetta* said...

happy birthday joey!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Granny said...

Very belated birthday greetings to Joey. Sorry I haven't been around lately - life has been a little nuts.

Thanks for the comment on granny.